1. Media that cover news and not opinion
2. Reporters who remember they are never to be part of the story
3. News organizations that spend more time finding legitimate sources who are not other journalists
4. A decline in the use of the same ol' faces spouting the same ol' thing
5. A legitimate discussion about real issues in which pandering is not allowed
6. Less attention to what FOX and MSNBC loud-mouths are saying
7. More attention to what the average Joe and Josephine American think
8. Context, context, context to stories
9. Recognition that Americans don't belong to just two political parties
10. Fewer female television journalists showing off their long legs?
Alright, I'm done.