Friday, September 03, 2010

Alright!!

Received this e-mail from one of my "kids" this morning (and I apologize for the formatting not being as I want it):

Hi Anthony,
Hope the beginning of the school year is going well for you! I just wanted to let you know I got a job reporting at WDTV in Bridgeport, WV and I start on the 13th. I got the same position (name deleted by me) had when she started down there. I just found out this morning and wanted to let my professors know before I started telling a lot of people. Thank you soooooo much for all your help over my four years of college that got me there. I couldn't have gotten this job without everything you taught me, especially with the newscast.

Thank you again!

Now, that's how you cap off the first week of the semester!



No comments: