Wednesday, September 08, 2010

(Haven't) been there...(haven't) done that

In no particular order, 10 non-American cities I've not visited and 10 things I've not done, and all of which I want to--

1. Rome
2. Montreal
3. Moscow
4. Vancouver
5. Munich
6. Jerusalem
7. Tokyo
8. Beijing
9. London
10. Barcelona

1. Fly my own plane
2. Drive 100 or more MPH (and legally)
3. Walk the field at Notre Dame Stadium
4. See the bulls running in Pamplona
5. Celebrate Christmas Mass in Vatican City
6. Ring in the New Year twice...in the same day
7. Stand on the Great Wall of China
8. Visit the Kremlin
9. Get a bulls-eye in archery
10. Shake the hand of a current or former U.S. president

1 comment:

Belle said...

I've done one of your wishes, seen Vancouver. In fact, I lived there for five years. A beautiful, exciting city. You'll love it, and so will your kids.