Can Winnipeg continue its run? Time will tell.
For now, here are the power rankings for this week (with last week's ranking in parentheses):
- Winnipeg (2), 5-1: From worst to best in seven weeks. Week 7 at British Columbia.
- Edmonton (1), 5-1. The injury to Fred Stamps makes the Eskimos vulnerable. Week 7 at Montreal.
- Montreal (4), 4-2: Got a problem? Play Toronto. Problem solved. Week 7 vs Edmonton.
- Calgary (5), 4-2. Perhaps now that the Stamps have figured out how to win at home they will begin to play with consistency. Week 7 at Saskatchewan.
- Hamilton (4), 3-3. With the exception of Stala, every other TiCats receiver is named Who. Week 7 vs Toronto.
- British Columbia (8), 1-5. Not sure how much of a roar exists when the first win is against Saskatchewan; however, for the Lions, this is a start. Week 7 vs Winnipeg.
- Saskatchewan (6), 1-5. Still trying to figure out how this team beat Montreal? You are not alone. Week 7 vs Calgary.
- Toronto (7), 1-5. Five straight losses. Not good at all. Week 7 at Hamilton.