Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alright, that's it!

I've finally come to see that the polarizing people on the left and the right are correct.

No, America doesn't need any moderate voices. We need strong, determined and conviction-laden people who can out-shout, out-yell, out-pander and out-smart the other side.

To move America forward, you need to guarantee your and your organization's continuous presence on FOX or MSNBC, and you can only do that by being LOUD, OBNOXIOUS and WILLING TO DEMEAN SOMEONE ELSE!

Bring it on! I'm ready!

You win only by ensuring that you never offer the slightest hint of bring weak, and you definitely never win by being open-minded.

I can be that person!

Moving forward, therefore, I must choose one side or the other in this battle of wills and intelligence. I cannot succumb to any thoughts that the other side has any good ideas. I can then use my blog to be snarky toward the other side (hey, there are nothing by idiots on that side!).

If you have the courage to call someone a weak-kneed, wimpy liberal who is committed to destroying American values, then I either stand up and yell "rock on!" or inject one of those snarky comments. I might even yell something like "get the hell out of your tent and go get a job!"

If you have the guts to call someone a racist, radical conservative who is ready to kill the poor at a moment's notice, then I either stand up and yell "rock on!" or inject one of those snarky comments. I might even yell something like "you Tea Party racist swine!"

I feel so liberated now that I seen the light.

No comments: