Below are this week's power rankings (with last week's ranking in parentheses).
- Edmonton (3), 10-6. Three wins in a row set up a titanic match-up for first place in the West. Week 18 at British Columbia.
- Winnipeg (4), 10-6. Yes, the offense rallied, but the Blue Bombers beat the Alouettes because of their defense. The Eastern Division title is now a nail biter. Week 18 vs Toronto.
- British Columbia (1), 9-7. After eight straight wins, the Lions were due to have a bad game. They'd better not have another one this weekend.Week 18 vs Edmonton.
- Montreal (2), 10-6. The Alouettes had the Blue Bombers on the ropes but couldn't finish the job. The killer instinct hasn't been shown in 2011. Week 18 vs Calgary.
- Calgary (5), 9-7. If the Drew Tate era has begun, then what does that say about Henry Burris' future with this team? Week 18 at Montreal.
- Hamilton (6), 8-8. The TiCats finish with road games against the league's two doormats. Talk about getting free tune-ups before the post-season! Week 18 at Saskatchewan.
- Toronto (7), 4-12. At least the Argos showed some life in the fourth quarter. That counts for something, right? Week 18 at Winnipeg.
- Saskatchewan (8), 4-12. Two more meaningless weeks to go. Week 18 vs Hamilton.